Exoplanet Naming Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exoplanet Naming Society

This is the Exoplanet Naming Society.

Check the announcement for more information!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeRain

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Quick review... graphics are sweet... missions are cool and testing... Gameplay is good... super Nazi's ruin the end of the game though....

Online is cool but is FAST.. not like COD at all... more like a quake or Halo match..... the oarashooting in anywher on the map makes for setting up parimeters impossible which is a pity as I like that sort of play.

Is it any good... yes it is and online games will keep the $ worth up high.... should you buy it??? not if you already have COD3 in my opinion.... wait until it hits the bargain bucket as apart from the limited parashooting in nothing new... oh the AI are crack shots and shoot at you and not other members of your side in solo game

prom gowns
Weight Loss Exercises
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:00 am

Is it any good... yes it is and online games will keep the $ worth up high.... should you buy it??? not if you already have COD3 in my opinion.... wait until it hits the bargain bucket as apart from the limited parashooting in nothing new... oh the AI are crack shots and shoot at you and not other members of your side in solo game

tweedehands
jared jewelers
Back to top Go down
fashionvery

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am

As the authors wrote as, I also agree. Glad you could share these things, Wedding Jackets these are the 2010 trends, you must grasp Wedding Veils well, if you want to see more *,you can also arrive here,Hand Bags here's a lot of things that can let you linger over, want beauty? Choose Bridal Jewelery anyway
Back to top Go down
reveal928

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:03 am

I think the OP has it right, it's good but COD3 or 4 beats it hands down IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.infusionart.com.au/
Joshua

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 am

good post, thanks for post
Back to top Go down
http://Once I wrote some drafts. When my masters checked them, t
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE    Medal of Honour AIRBOURNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exoplanet Naming Society :: Extrasolar Planets :: Exoplanet Naming Discussion-
Jump to: