Exoplanet Naming Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exoplanet Naming Society

This is the Exoplanet Naming Society.

Check the announcement for more information!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lary

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-20

Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj Empty
PostSubject: Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj   Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am

wow, aftersuper bass, another greate song is out, and there is a good thing that hot RiRi is also in the new song ,this is annother corporation after working with eminem , as for me , the song is amazing , it’s a great song, in the music video, Nicki Minaj might possibly be the only person in the world who can wear a metallic, flower-pouffe dress with this leopard fierceness. Nicki Minaj is looking naughty in black hairstyleand pink outfit. Long false eyelashes, shining green eyeliner and pink lipstick suits her beautifully. In the video, she wore different hairstyles,these looks like wigs, the pink bob, long black dotted blonde hair ,although they are kinda eccentic, but they can satisfy my eyes.the vedeo is good. while RiRi never let me down. Rihanna red straight hair with bangs looked super hot on her. These fiery red, buckled platform heels are murdering our souls. And the black shredded pom-pom fringe skirt makes her look chic. Rihanna's mesh dress and red hair ensemble is as triumphant as a firebirdrising from the ashes. what are your pinions about the new song?
Back to top Go down
rsweeting123

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj   Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 am

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, was a great post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mohka.co.uk

Fly-Rihanna feat Nicki Minaj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exoplanet Naming Society :: Extrasolar Planets :: Exoplanet Naming Discussion-
Jump to: